A Udemy course
Now, Six Sigma Green Belt Examiner is web-based and can be accessed in Udemy. It consists of four parts but with a new look and experience for the test-taker. “Six Sigma Green Belt Examiner” is a set of four tests each with 100 multiple-choice questions covering the five phases of the DMAIC methodology in addition to a general knowledge domain. They are designed to test your knowledge in Six Sigma and boost your preparation to pass an official Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam.
- is comprised of 100 multiple choice questions
- has a time limit of 3 hours
- has a pass mark of 75%
- you can pause the test at any time and resume later.
- you can retake the test as many times as you would like.
- the progress bar at the top of the screen will show your progress as well as the time remaining in the test. If you run out of time, don’t worry; you will still be able to finish the test.
- you can skip a question to come back to at the end of the exam.
- you can also use “Mark for review” to come back to questions you are unsure about before you submit your test.
- you can finish the test at any point and see your results immediately.
The tests have been created by Mohammed K. Barakat, a Six Sigma Black Belt with more than two decades of experience in Process Improvement and Operations Excellence.
Take action now and enroll in the course through its page in Udemy.